System boiler and UVC set up

Again on a job that you have never seen and have absolutely no knowledge of

To be fair to Tony, he only gave an opinion. And it's not a complicated set up. It's a typical converted three to four-bed semi in Harrow, with a new utility room to house the boiler and cylinder.

Sponsored Links
To be fair to Tony, he only gave an opinion. And it's not a complicated set up. It's a typical converted three to four-bed semi in Harrow, with a new utility room to house the boiler and cylinder.
so that is how it is done , and there has been me wasting nearly 40 years of experience, actually going out and pricing jobs, wish you had told me earlier

so that is how it is done , and there has been me wasting nearly 40 years of experience, actually going out and pricing jobs, wish you had told me earlier

Of course, to accurately price, you need to see the job. All i am asking for is an approximate indication (range even) of time needed for a heating engineer to install a UVC.

Is it typical to need two engineers, spending 24 hours, i.e. 3 FULL days, each. If that is not uncommon, then ok.

Sponsored Links
no one can give you an indication of price without seeing the job, that is my point, regardless of what tony tells you, I had a hob install a few weeks ago that took 5 visits, every install is different, this is not a compare the install price site, the job takes what it takes and involves what it involves, anyone giving you a price on here without actually seeing the job is not doing you any favours, if you are not happy with the price you have then get another quote from someone who has actually seen the job

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back