System Boiler & Unvented Cylinder Install In Leeds - ASAP Start

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have purchased the boiler Viessmann 200-W 35KW and I am quite happy to also buy the radiators, unvented cylinder and filter along with all other materials required.

I am seeking a gas engineer with unvented installation licence that is available to start asap although I can wait up to around 2 weeks.

My house is in Leeds LS17

· Remove & decommission existing gravity heating system – Gas Boiler, Water Tanks, Existing Radiators and Cylinder.

· Flush & Clean System.

· Install Fernox TF1 Filter & Inhibitors or Adey MagnaClean Professional 22mm Filter).

· Install Viessmann 200-W 35KW and Standard Flu in Loft.

· Install Unvented Indirect Hot Water Cylinder 250L or 300L in Loft.

· Install 15 Double Panel Radiators with TRV's & Lockshields (+ 3 more radiators would be chrome towel radiators).

· Install Nest 3rd Generation to Heating and Hot Water.

· Feeds for Washing Machine & Dryer in garage & for new en-suite – hot cold and waste and connect to existing soil stack.

· All copper pipes, existing coppers can be retain where required, some existing pipes may need to be upgraded to 28mm as boiler is to be placed in the loft. Ensure minimum 22mm piping is in place throughout.

I am also looking for 3 bathrooms and 1 toilet to be fitted afterwards.

Anyone interested send me a private message please.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Dont all jump at once :ROFLMAO:
Have you reinforced the loft to take the weight of that unvented cylinder?
You say you can supply all materials, does that include consumables?

Platform already in place in loft taking the weight of existing gravity tank and platform will be able to take weight of an unvented cylinder - this has been checked.
I can supply all the materials including consumables if I am provided with a list then I will ensure that this is done beforehand.

Job is in Leeds.

Just need a qualified gas engineer with G3 to contact me and quote me should anyone be interested

Sponsored Links
18 rads, 15 of them doubles, me thinks someone is going to struggle getting heat to all them :ROFLMAO:

Why do you want a 35 kW boler?

Is it a 10 bedroom house?

Tony

Actually its not all that expensive according to my quick quote method I use for budgetary telephone quoting.

Its only £2750 ! I rather expected it would be more!

But it does not cover upgrading any gas pipes apart from the last 3m.

Also assumes pipes to the rad locations are at the required spacing to!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back