System not fitted with any zoning valves please help

Hi all, just an update.
I eventually had to go down the route of the conciliation service (court appointed) over here in Normandy, France, , i have to say that the service is rather good.
Anyway, after an architect's report was made, which was all organised by the service, the c/h company in question had to take back the electric Grettel c/h boiler and the storage tank, replumb the system with a zoning valve, monies back including our incurred EDF bills.
Resolved, almost, now all i need to find is someone that can supply and fit to our english wood stove boiler, an oil fired c/h boiler and some evacuated solar tube panels, i feel a headache coming on.
PS thanks to all for the replies, they helped me see this through to the end.
Best Regards
Tony

Sponsored Links
Where are you in Normandy?

I own a cottage near Lessay there but have not visited it for several years.

Used to go to South France to help English friend with his building work and heating system. But he has become very depressed and so I cannot go there any more. I greatly miss the 4-5 visits that I used to make every year.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Lower Normandy Agile, 15 mins south past Avranches.
less srhawksy more Dr. Evil, ok I'll pay you in installments if that's ok. heh

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back