Tackers, Dabbers and Skimmers?

time to move on dot and dab is a much neater cleaner and quicker job than traditional wet plastering i bet you put plasterbard on stud work can t see anyone fixing lathes anymore. as long as its skimmed and not just jointed with compound it looks just as good if not better what really gets my goat is plasterers that put about half a mil on the wall, use one bag to skim your house.done by snap, ten grand please my old mate calls them one coat warriors

Sponsored Links
dot and dab is a much neater cleaner and quicker job than traditional wet plastering
put plasterbard on stud work can t see anyone fixing lathes anymore. as long as its skimmed and not just jointed with compound it looks just as good if not better what really gets my goat is plasterers that put about half a mil on the wall, use one bag to skim your house.done by snap, ten grand please my old mate calls them one coat warriors

Whatevaaa........ :rolleyes: Yaaaawwwnnn.

Roughcaster.

Thank you for that WSD, my pleasure...but not very much to reply too. It's all been said before in one way or another. ;)

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
always getting calls, i want to hang my 42" plasma on my wall but its a new build....

they then fall over when i tell them how much to hang it.... and say forget it ill have it on a stand ....

lol, had the opposite problem the other day, customer wanted to recess a 52" plasma in a chimney breast, he chickened out when I told him he'd a need a builder to plonk a lintel in.

Actually told him it'd be easier to mount the thing and build a false breast, but I think he's gonna buy a projector now.

they read these magazines y'know, and they think it's all like lego... :LOL:

Back