Taking the ****..

Sponsored Links
Andrew Banks, of Stansted, Essex, said he attended the demonstrations in the city centre in a bid to 'protect statues' - though admitted in court today he wasn't sure which memorials he was there to defend."

Any 'left wing thugs' out there 'defending' statues they don't know about?
Brilliant! Thanks for that.
Maybe he thought defending them meant pizzing on 'em.

Sponsored Links
OK, which memorials was he "pizzing" on?

Stop it now, or someone will nail your other foot to the floor.

? You need to take a grip and read the news articles.
And you need to stop going round in circles.
upload_2020-6-15_20-42-55.png

And you need to stop going round in circles.
Well it seems the much lauded (on here by a few at least) anti UK press BBC, Grauniad (intentional spelling mistake,unlike theirs) agree with me, no mention of the word "on" in regard to the morons "pizzing" , they now use words like beside, next to,near, and don't say it was "on". I may be being pedantic, but at least I'm not wrong.

But is it worth the trouble? If it goes to a jury you'll have people queuing up to fund the defence team, the risk that a jury will acquit despite the facts of the case and cries that they're wasting resources when actual crimes are happening. And all that for a statue no one really cares about.

I don't care one way or the other but I can see why it's not being pursued, at least for now.
Magistrate would convict most likely

Not defending, defacing.
Only racists have a problem with the defacing of statues glorifying racists!

But the point of this has been lost...

I believe the p issing thug was harshly treated merely to make an example of him...

As history tells us, we can expect many more unjust sentences coming up...

Especially as we are about to hit the perfect storm of a depression, racism, brexit, and further growing financial inequalities!

Afaik Ozzy Osborne got hauled up. For taking a pizz Against the Alamo fortress remorial?
In the USA

Police bloke said how would he like if he came to the UK and took pizz up the wall of buckingham
Palace

Ozzy said he would not give a t***

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back