Tap Gland

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - I was wondering if somebody could help me locate the correct tap gland for my tap.

It is a Bristan (photo attached) the following gland 1/2” Tap Gland 8mm height spline fits the tap but the spline is too narrow and when I turn the tap it does not catch the teeth.

I went to my local DIY store with the parts to see if I could match it but they didn’t have it so I need to order one online. Any help locating the part would be much appreciated please.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 42
Sponsored Links
There are quite a few Bristan models so not sure which one would fit. Do you think this would work?

They could work, but also could be a waste of time. Try emailing Bristan with this photo? Maybe they’ll recognise it and be able to confirm which spare you need.

Sponsored Links
Thanks, also just noticed, the above are ceramic but I need a compression one.
So it’s not those. I will try contacting Bristan directly.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Are ceramic and compression valves interchangeable provided the rest of the fitting/size is compatible?

I’ve interchanged them with success

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back