Tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It looks awful. Looks like a leg that's been run over by a lawn mower.

i think its lovely.............obviously not as nice as mine though ..

Tats are for idiots.

Hence I have none.

Some like them, some don't. People that like things others don't aren't necessarily idiots. Such a narrow minded comment.

Joe, it didn't - in the words of Marcus Brigstoke "I was afraid of someone suing me so I got 'may contain nuts'... Cos, you never know" :LOL:
It's a tribal scorpion, about 14" tail to tip and went higher than I had initially envisaged it would.

Tats are for idiots.

Hence I have none.

I'm with you on this one, why on earth would i want to mar my skin or interfere with perfection. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Also i do not wear a watch, i took it off about 15yrs ago in Cyprus because it was interfereing with my suntan. Shallow or what?? :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

It looks awful. Looks like a leg that's been run over by a lawn mower.

as you dont like it i may consider chopping my leg off, just to make you happy, cause lets be honest most of us only log in here to appease you,
seriously if you dont like my tattoo thats fair enough, i didnt pay £250 quid and suffer 5hrs of pain for your benefit anyway

good comment Djnikon, everyone has their own likes and dislikes, and we should never make judgemental stereotypical comments,

just cause someone has loads of tattoos or likes rock music or rides a mororbike, does it make them a bad person,

i have worked with many different people and worked for many different people and have found those you would "expect" to be nice are the complete opposite, so i therefore wait until i have confirmation they are acomplete rocket before i say anything to them,

therefore it follows i am vindicated to say "Joe you are a complete rocket :LOL: "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back