taxi drivers

Did you know Americans don't have to wear seatbelts? It's against the Constitution.

Sponsored Links
While I was working in London I took a black cab back to a hotel, I asked the driver where I could get a copy of the Taxi Driver's Highway Code. He replied it's hard to get hold of but there are only three pages in it anyway!!

Adam_151 said:
IMHO, if someone doesn't want to wear their seatbeat, then thats their call as far as I'm concerned, as long as they don't stop their passengers wearing them.
And don't forget, if he has a smallish accident from which you emerge unscathed because of the seatbelt, but he's impaled on the steering wheel, you can leg it and not have to pay the fare. ;)

notb665 said:
Did you know Americans don't have to wear seatbelts? It's against the Constitution.

you are misinformed....seatbelts are law in all states...but the penalty varies from state to state.

Sponsored Links
mlb3c.. how are you tonight? actually.. I know I always forget but what time is it for you??

toffee said:
mlb3c.. how are you tonight? actually.. I know I always forget but what time is it for you??

its 348p...feeling better, thanks. got out for a while....going back to work next week....practicing using left hand...thanks for asking

:)

Back