BLooDY TAXI DRIVERS

B

BOB.DOLE

I am sick and tired of this rigid specimen one brain head cell carrier,
they park where they like, they always pull out in front of you, they think they have a badge to double park, and most of all they think that speed limits dont apply to them. You dont see the police pulling taxi,s speeding, why its because these taxi,s are run by the councils and making loads a money, once again corruption comes to mind.

Sponsored Links
Thats why the licences cost a lot of money.

The byelaws in most cities allow what you class as terrible or illegal.

Speed limits is a different issue which i cant defend.

YOu will just have to suffer. :)

Al

Al-Glasgow said:
Thats why the licences cost a lot of money.

The byelaws in most cities allow what you class as terrible or illegal.

Speed limits is a different issue which i cant defend.

YOu will just have to suffer. :)

Al
And another thing the prices they charge is just second to charity collection boxes out side tesco,s im not surprised you here of so many taxi robbery,s i bet they are driving round with a few grand at the end of the night.

yes 10k every saturday night in Glasgow, and thats without ppl puking and attacking you.

Locally it costs approx a pound a mile, so for someone as rich as you this is just peanuts.

How much do you think it costs to keep a cab on the road ?

Dont moan until youve tried the job.

Al

Sponsored Links
Al-Glasgow said:
yes 10k every saturday night in Glasgow, and thats without ppl puking and attacking you.

Locally it costs approx a pound a mile, so for someone as rich as you this is just peanuts.

How much do you think it costs to keep a cab on the road ?

Dont moan until youve tried the job.

Al

a pund a mile thats cheap it cost me £12 for a 4 mile jurney, just goes to show, can these meters be tampered with like speeded up on to a premium rate like the telephone,

i see em out side morrisons on a saturday morning about 15 in a row how can they make it pay thay are sat there hours.

Ok 4 miles in Glasgow in an official Black cab would cost about £7.

Our meters only have one tariff, so no we couldnt charge a different rate, but i know of some councils having multiple tariffs at the touch of a button, so the tourists wouldnt have a clue.

The rules/regs up here are very tight, all cabs being tested on rolling roads etc for distance on meter being exact.

Up here the private hire(mini cab) charge from a mileage chart, so it must be easy to exxagerate distance.

hope that might make it clearer.

Al

Al-Glasgow said:

Our meters only have one tariff, so no we couldnt charge a different rate, but i know of some councils having multiple tariffs at the touch of a button, so the tourists wouldnt have a clue.

The rules/regs up here are very tight, all cabs being tested on rolling roads etc for distance on meter being exact.

Up here the private hire(mini cab) charge from a mileage chart, so it must be easy to exxagerate distance.

Al

derik said:
Al-Glasgow said:

Al
thanks for the info the way things are going it will be cheaper to take a private jet.

I just call them donkeys. Just picture 'em with straw hat, smelly ar$e giving rides!!!

Round here there are HC (hackney carraiges) and PH (private hire).

Private hire is illegal if not prebooked - it says so on the license stickers on the side of the cars. About 5 main companies and a load of independants one man bands. One man taxi co's generally are better drivers. And they charge from a chart - the charges are set by the company.

Hackney carriages - you can flag one down anywhere, they charge on a meter according to a rate set out by the council, and it WILL cost you more than a private hire taxi. When they stop at the destination, an extra 20-50p gets added onto the meter rate. magic. :rolleyes:

gasmarkone
donkeys thats Blackpool ,lol
going there tomorrow with Mrs Moz an lil girl from next door to go around the lights on a tram to Bispham then walk back to the Gyn

BOB.DOLE said:
You dont see the police pulling taxi,s speeding
Yeah you do. I got pulled once when I was driving taxis - they had to get police from the next town to head me off because the plod car following me couldn't keep up. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back