Telescopic Gutter Cleaning Lance For Karcher

WSB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am unable to reach my top most gutters on my house and was considering buying a Telescopic Gutter Cleaning Lance my Karcher pressure washer.

Have seen plenty on EBay but have been warned some are not compatible with Karcher connector.

Can anyone recommend some products. Telescopic rod needs to be 4-5m long.

Alternatively, can you buy converter adapters to connect the cheaper non-Karcher lance to Karcher pressure washer.

Would rather not buy the actual Karcher product as pretty expensive.

Second question, is this method of gutter clearing any good? Is it worth me pursuing this method?

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
They look impressive but in practice how much control do you have over a 5 metre extension pole spraying water everywhere? A ladder and bucket are probably more accurate and a lot less messy. Or ask you window cleaner if he wants a few extra quid.

• Thanks
Reactions: WSB
They look impressive but in practice how much control do you have over a 5 metre extension pole spraying water everywhere? A ladder and bucket are probably more accurate and a lot less messy. Or ask you window cleaner if he wants a few extra quid.
Yeah, but for 20 quid I was willing to have a go

If they work they are just going to wash the crap out of the gutter into the downpipe. Then you have a blocked downpipe that needs clearing.

• Thanks
Reactions: WSB
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back