Temples of Nothingness

Now Dex, Im not being funny here... London to Blackpool is not done in a day. Its a 500 mile round trip. If your an HGV driver I could believe you.

You burst's of post's happen to appear in a break in school.

Can you drop the alter ego please?

David.
If, and I mean if I am Dex (which I'm not), then this would mean that I would be posting on the forums after being banned after an unusual bout of excessively poor behaviour. This would thus lead to a potential ban of a new pseudonym which, to my knowledge, has not been reported to the mods for anything negative.

If I were dextrous, and had the ban lifted, then it would make sense to return to using that name given the number of friends/thanks and picture library presumably in place. One can only imagine that his chap has still got his account disabled.

Finally, my trip to blackpool was completed on an early morning train, with use of a USB dongle to connect to the internet. And yes, it does coincide with school half term, since funnily enough, that's when my children are at home on holiday, and child care wasn't readily available (nor indeed appropriate) ;)

Sponsored Links
Now Dex, Im not being funny here... London to Blackpool is not done in a day. Its a 500 mile round trip. If your an HGV driver I could believe you.

You burst's of post's happen to appear in a break in school.

Can you drop the alter ego please?

David.
If, and I mean if I am Dex (which I'm not), then this would mean that I would be posting on the forums after being banned after an unusual bout of excessively poor behaviour. This would thus lead to a potential ban of a new pseudonym which, to my knowledge, has not been reported to the mods for anything negative.

If I were dextrous, and had the ban lifted, then it would make sense to return to using that name given the number of friends/thanks and picture library presumably in place. One can only imagine that his chap has still got his account disabled.

Finally, my trip to blackpool was completed on an early morning train, with use of a USB dongle to connect to the internet. And yes, it does coincide with school half term, since funnily enough, that's when my children are at home on holiday, and child care wasn't readily available (nor indeed appropriate) ;)
The style is the same, same 'WOW' words. ;) :D What do others think?

HB some situations you can't own up cos you're position is then compromised. :rolleyes:

I rest my case.

I only asked that you dont treat me like an idiot. London to Blackpool would take longer on a train than driving it. Ill post the train times and duration of each one to get you to blackpool if you want me to. I live in South Beds and its 230 miles (ish) to get there. In London, you have Margate, Sahfend and Gt. Yarmouth.

People from Manchester go to Blackpool for a day out. (Whereabouts in London do you live - or did you live ;) )

Your posts were prolific in 'half term' week as you had the time. Other members can see it aswell.

PS. Glad to see you back.

David.

I've frequently done Cornwall and back in a day. To Wales and back in a day. Been to Falkirk and back in a day, been to Blackpool and back in a day. Guess it depends on your motivation ;)

Sponsored Links
I've frequently done Cornwall and back in a day. To Wales and back in a day. Been to Falkirk and back in a day, been to Blackpool and back in a day. Guess it depends on your motivation ;)

On a train.. and spending a day looking into 'temples of nothingness'?

Ive done Madrid and back in a day (and 1 1/2 hours). Then back to Madrid.... off the bat. That was in a class 1 lorry and fell asleep 200ks south of Paris. :oops:

David.

On a train.. and spending a day looking into 'nothingness'?

David.

In a Sprinter van looking into breath taking countryside.

I rest my case.
er, you missed a few words around that quote :confused:
I only asked that you dont treat me like an idiot.
I'll get back to you on that bit ;) :LOL: :LOL:
London to Blackpool would take longer on a train than driving it. Ill post the train times and duration of each one to get you to blackpool if you want me to. I live in South Beds and its 230 miles (ish) to get there. In London, you have Margate, Sahfend and Gt. Yarmouth.
In which case, you'll know why it was preferable to travel further afield :!:
People from Manchester go to Blackpool for a day out.
They have also been known to travel to London
(Whereabouts in London do you live - or did you live ;) )
I own a house in Chiswick (just down the hill from Chiswick Park Station) facing the park.
Your posts were prolific in 'half term' week as you had the time. Other members can see it aswell.
As previously said, I took time off work to look after my own children who were on their "half term". My boss was very understanding about this.
PS. Glad to see you back.
David.
If I were Dextrous, I would probably say "thank you, it's good to be back". But as I'm not.....

Sponsored Links
Back