Temporary hookup of old system? Heat only, do i need bypass?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I need to get some heat into our house as the colder/wetter weather starts, To see if i can dry it out and see where is really damp and where is just condensation.

Place has been sitting 2 years without heat im looking to get the existing setup running with the recently installed UFH.

Have a few queries. First off, here is what i have and my proposed solution, all additions will be needed down the line when cylinder/rads etc are fitted in a couple of months.

Do i need the by pass at this stage as the boiler and pump will be only running when there is a call for heat? All Programmable stats linked through Heatmiser UH1.

Is it ok to wire the pump to the boiler in the way shown so that they work together? My UH1 control center doesnt have a CH pump output, just UFH.

Anything ive missed?

Cheers Neil

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back