Tempus 7 problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
my heating system is controlled by a three year old Drayton Tempus 7 electronic programmer. Sometimes the pump will not switch off even though the programmer is switched to OFF for heating and hot water.
Has anyone had this problem and found the answer?
thanks

Sponsored Links
Do you mean the pump is running constantly or just after the boiler has closed down? have you just noticed it? Could be that your boiler has a pump over run facility which dissipates the heat from the boiler for a time when there is no longer a demand, this only happens when boiler has been in use.

Hi
this has been happening on and off for a while now. The programmer closes down at the end of its timed cycle but the pump continues to run and will run all night unless the main power is turned off. I have tried setting the heating and hot water to OFF but when the main power is turned on the pump starts up even though the program is set off. I have also made sure that the room stat is not calling for heat.
When this problem first started it was intermittent and the pump would switch off when the heating and hot water turned off

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back