DRAYTON TEMPUS 3 TIMER PROBLEM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder please if anyone can help?

Our Drayton tempus 3 timer is playing up. When the heating is on the timer keeps switching off and on. The problem is intermittent, sometimes it does it all the time sometimes not at all. It doesn't happen when just the hot water is on. I've reset it by pressing in all the buttons in but with no joy.

Before I get an expert in to look at it has anyone got any suggestions?

I notice from browsing the web that Drayton do a Tempus 6 and 7 now which appear more user friendly. Has anyone got any views on these?

Sponsored Links
all drayton timers are pretty good and all should fit onto your backplate without messing with the wiring.

all drayton timers are pretty good and all should fit onto your backplate without messing with the wiring.

Thanks. Luckily it's been okay the last few days. It appears to happen more when we press the overide button so we've tried to avoid that.

I'll get a Tempus 7 if it keeps happening.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back