ten pin bowling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone here any good?

I'm not bad, but wouldnt consider myself "excellent" I have lucky days!

The bowling place in doncaster (there is only one) is extortionate so we dont go often. Is it me or is it a very expensive hobby in this country? In the states they have dollar games! :eek:

Sponsored Links
Invest in a Nintendo Wii and play all day for free. When you get good like me you can even play lying down on the couch

A mate's ex girlfriend manages a bowling alley near me. To make up numbers I used to bowl in a team there (was never much cop though). Packed it in because of all the cheesey "high-fives" when you made a good shot.

Sponsored Links
gcol said:
Packed it in because of all the cheesey "high-fives" when you made a good shot.
My friend (female) is in a bowling team. Never seen her bowl, I keep meaning to go and see her in action, the rest of my female friends (in fact, my friends full stop) are rubbish at bowling :LOL: Never seen any cheesy high fiveing though!!! :LOL:

Crafty said:
Anyone here any good?

The bowling place in doncaster (there is only one) :eek:
Thank Fnck for that who`d want 2 doncasters..got that thru the autocensor :LOL: I`ll try S **** horpe and penistone

scunthorpe and penistone - yeah, the hemmaroids of he world!

Doncaster is nice. :LOL: <Why am i laughing>

I hit 213 once, have hit 200+ 5 times.

Not bad, but got great

We sometimes go bowling at our local lanes with friends. It is good fun but, yeah; it is a bit on the expensive side! £7 each last time I went!

I'm another of those fluke players who either has a great run or just plain blows.

My mrs is the best tho. She holds onto the ball for a second too long before letting it go in a nice, big arc so it comes crashing down on the lane! :oops:

We were asked to leave one time .... :rolleyes:

wanabechippie said:
My mrs is the best tho. She holds onto the ball for a second too long before letting it go in a nice, big arc so it comes crashing down on the lane! :oops:

We were asked to leave one time .... :rolleyes:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: That happens a lot at ours, they dont seem to care though. Perhaps this is why the machinery is falling to bits, ball jams, mechanical pinsetters taking minutes to set the pins, the wooden lanes themselves worn away by balls crashing down. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back