Test Your ISP Speed.

Sponsored Links
I have the fastest upload speed here! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But it took you 24 minutes to type this reply!

rofl5.gif
rofl5.gif
rofl5.gif

Sponsored Links
To be honest I use the BT checker http://speedtester.bt.com/
Sorta goes into a bit more depth and enables line/router faults to be identified.

Fair enough. On Sunday, for example, I found my interest holding for 3.214445 minutes until I'd had a cup of coffees (approx 5.113g in 247.86354cl of water at 89.322 degrees C), after which it increased to 5.32001 minutes until lunch which started at 1307 (and 28.3133321 seconds)

Also no mention of barometric pressure, height above sea level, type of coffee,diameter of cup,thermal coefficient of said cup, type of agitation device,etc
I'm afraid to say a pretty shoddy piece of research, especially as it should of course have been a dry sherry before lunch. :)

And takes ten times as long as any other test.. for the same results.
If all your after is a quick line test yes, but it does actually test the line and more importantly through put enabling you to ascertain if your getting contention issues with your isp.

And takes ten times as long as any other test.. for the same results.
If all your after is a quick line test yes, but it does actually test the line and more importantly through put enabling you to ascertain if your getting contention issues with your isp.

Uhm, that's what all the other tests do. The BT one just takes a lot longer.

Quicker is not always thorough, at least that's what the wife tells me :D

Quicker is not always thorough, at least that's what the wife tells me :D

Yeah, but the actual BT test takes no time at all. It just takes ages for it to even start. It's not inaccurate or anything, it's just.. really slow to use.

Sponsored Links
Back