Testin Quotes?

P

person

Right I know prices vary due to amount of circuits etc but how much roughly do you think it will cost to get a 2 storey house tested? The house has 2 living areas, 1 kitchen/lounge, 1 small conservatory, 2 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms? Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
I think your after a Periodic Inspection Report , probably between £150-£200

Right I know prices vary due to amount of circuits etc but how much roughly do you think it will cost to get a 2 storey house tested? The house has 2 living areas, 1 kitchen/lounge, 1 small conservatory, 2 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms? Thanks in advance.

Location is also a serious consideration. In which part of the UK is the property located?

Sponsored Links
Ok thanks. How much would it cost for a house the same but brand new compared to the prices you have given?

if it was local i would prob charge around,£100 ish
Fora full, proper PIR, you must be joking. Allow at least 3 hours on site plus 2 hours for the report.
For a new house there will be hundreds of the dreaded downlights to inspect - and criticise.

You're in Oxfordshire.

He's in Lancashire.

Do you know what the going rates are in the NW?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back