Texecom 360DT mounting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Need a pointer as to how this gets installed please. Trying to work out I mount the detector base to the ceiling via the mounting holes that are labelled in the installation instructions. Is the PCB intended to lift out or am I completely missing something?

Sponsored Links
F61C996C-9335-4E31-89C5-C8ABDA59D323.jpeg

You can remove pcb ….but normally punch a hole out , line up with cable coming out of ceiling, punch out further holes for screws …

Thanks sparkymarka, the bit I am still struggling to get my head around is the punching out of further holes, as the obvious ones at the 'top' seem to be obstructed by the PCB. this is why I was wondering how to remove the board.

I know I'm missing something completely obvious, just can't get my head around it.

Sponsored Links
Capture are easier.

slide off eletcronic front screw up back plate slide from by back on, screw in circular cover

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back