Texecom 48 panel UDL help Plse

Ahh a common sense answer.

So it seems there is an error in the manual, anyone informed the manufacturers?

That is the decent thing to do.

Sponsored Links
glad the info was CORRECT unlike other people who seem to know everthing but wont listen.

glad the info was CORRECT unlike other people who seem to know everthing but wont listen.

And the previous states the book of words is incorrect.

Also the previous states you never mentioned this omission.

And at all times I ASKED if what I was "quoting! was correct.

So all in all I learnt something,

1, the manual is incorrect ( As I have found with this and others BUT REPORTED TO THE MAKERS).
2, I ask if unsure.
3, So called "I know more than thou" people hide answers to make themselves look good.

Good call, Sparky. When people help develop software they assist the developers.
Actually bad call, finding a "glitch" or bad phrasing and gloating on a website is just dire.
I`ll leave this for 5 days for you to mention to the makers of the inaccuracies.
Or pass this link for them to see you gloating about an error you have not reported.

Trade access works both ways, your now on that crossroads.

a bad engineer blames his tools and manuals and some people just wont listen, maybe its right what they say you cant teach an old dog new tricks.

Sponsored Links
That is a rather silly statement.
It has been proven there is a mis-wording in the manual. The only one not acknowledging this is you.

Thus making it actually rather more than silly, but blatantly ignorant.
We are all learning everyday, something you seem to not believe.

This does not warrant any further replies, so feel free to cast all the dispersions you like. It will just show you for what you are.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back