TEXECOM ALARM SYSTTEM INSTALATION PROBLEM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,every one,I have just joined this site.I'm hoping somebody can help me with my problem.I have installed an alarm as follows:-Veritas R8 control panel with remote keypad and an odyssey bell box,two texecom reflex pir's and one texecom magnetic door contact.It is small two bed bungalow.Pir in each bedroom and magnetic door contact on front door.Upon commissioning and doing all checks with just the battery installed I then refit control panel cover and press reset.Then I switch on mains power supply it then trips out through mcb.I have double checked the mains wiring,wired through unswitched fused spur cannot find any thing amiss.dissconected mains power at transformer end switched power back on did not trip out,I'M SNOOKERED GOOD AND PROPER,PLEASE CAN ANYBODY HELP ME,MANY THANKS.

Sponsored Links
If its a split CU , you have probably taken a neutral from the "other" side.

Be very careful around 240v.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back