Texecom connect app charge/subscription?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

After installing the smartconnect device to my elite 48w panel ( that was a test of endurance )
I put the panel generated code into the smartconnect app.
I now need to register with an installer i'd from the texecom cloud website. When I go there I can't access my dashboard and it says I need to download the app ? I already have the connect app?

How do I get an installer i'd ? Do I pay for this as the website isn't very clear

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Register as an installer on the Texecom cloud web site. Use a different email address to the one that you used with the app. You will then have an installer account and a separate user account. You will effectively be your own installer.
There is no charge if you just want to use the app. A charge is made if you want to be able to change your panel settings from the cloud rather than using Wintex or the keypad.
Additional charges apply if you are using the 4G version of the SmartCom rather than the ethernet/Wi-Fi version.
Texecom do make it hard to find the details of the charges.

I will try this, it's a shame it's so convoluted the process of getting the app up and running

Thanks for your help

Sponsored Links
Feed that back to Texecom as they are the only ones that can change it.

To be fair not sure its that much harder to complete, it was much harder when end users couldn't sign up for an account direct as they then had to find a willing installer to help them out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back