Eaton SecureConnect or Texecom Connect Apps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone

I am thinking of upgrading my alarm system, with option to view on smartphone.

Which one is better system or App features?

1. Secure connect App with Scantronic I-on 40H control panel
or
2. Texecom Connect App with Premier Elite.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Sponsored Links
Texecom connect is still under development with features still to be added. If you need all of your functionality now on an app based system then Connect probably isn't the best choice - however I'd base my choice on other factors than an app.

Texecom Connect has been working perfectly for me, app is a bit clunky but it works and is stable. Recipes work well, with plug sockets coming on when system unsets, auto part sets and notifications reliable too. Also it’s worth baring in mind that this is a free service, unlike other brands who charge a subscription for the app. Panels are great imo.

Sponsored Links
Texecom would be my choice, as for development all apps are changing over time to incorporate new features, I suspect this will continue to be the case as technology moves on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back