Texecom Connect Issues

Sponsored Links
check phone settings.

if you go in to the app and use it do you get a notification if you come out of the app and set and unset the system do you get the notification, if you do, theen do you get one after say 30 minutes of being out of the app and the phone in standby

if that's the case you need to look your phone settings to wake on receiving the notification.

unless you have been playing around with wintex or panel programming.

whats the smart com doing

OK. So tried some different things

If I set the alarm from the phone or panel it will show on the calendar of events on the phone, but ONLY if I'm logged in with the same user I used to arm the alarm. The calendar on the app of my wifes phone shows nothing.

Now, what I find weird is that the blue wifi / internet led on the panel is flashing. The unit is connected by ethernet but as far as I'm aware if it's flashing it means it has no internet (or is this wireless only) but if it wasn't connected then surely the app wouldn't work??

Sponsored Links
wifi would be solid if it was used I have been told, so that sounds normal.

have the phones been updated.

I would generate an app code from your phone in the first instance, then clear out the cache for the app
use the code you generated to reinstall the site on your phone.

then check that the notifications are turned on for the user, and on the panel check the config for push being turned on if they still rent coming in.

Note :- I would need to see the programming of the ARC for Texecom connect to see what notifications you should be getting.

As for the wifes phone not seeing anything in the calendar you may want to talk with Texecom, as to why its on your and not on hers, as not sure why that would at the minute.

Capture.PNG

I've performed an update to the smartcom from within the app (logged in as engineer) and also enable the open and close alerts and it now appears to be working.

the update for the smart com in itself shouldn't affect the notifications as that goes out of the com ip side, but the open and close will allow alerts for arm and disarm events.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back