Texecom Connect V2 officially Launched

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Texecom have officially launched there V2 app today.

All those on V1 can update there app by downloading from the App store.

V2 visibility is a free service and should be similar to V1 of the App.

There is a paid option and this will require an installer to have you on their system for an annual fee.

V1 should still be available for several months, however you may need to check with Texecom on the dates for the V1 being phased out.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
There seems to be a problem with notifications in the IOS version of the V2 app. Notifications seem only to be received when the app is open. Apparently this is being looked at but if you are on IOS you might want to stick with the V1 app until this is fixed.

Paul

Can you be more specific Paul on versions of IOS last I heard it was working, mind you haven't checked recently.
Not seen anything recently but then again I dont have access to Texecom forums these days

I know android was a pain, as you had to have the app setup to wake up on some versions of android.

Sponsored Links
Cant be much more specific at the moment. There isn't a switch in the notifications settings section of IOS for the V2 app so you get a popup notification if the app is open but nothing when the app is closed. Texecom have been made aware.

I will check the ipad, but fairly sure they were coming through normally on V2 and its sat there powered up but not open as such.

Thanks Paul apparently not working at the moment wasnt getting anything on the ipad at all even open

FFS....I ....wish texecom would just fully test these things before release for once !

Sound like Texecom have got it wrong again.
Us installers will yet again take the flack for Texecom's incompetence at our cost and not theirs.

Should be fixed in 48 hrs and its the officially release that was affected not the beta hence why I thought it was working.

Texecom Connect V2 (2.0.19) for IOS should be available some time today. This should resolve the issue where push notifications were missing on IOS devices.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back