Texecom Elite 24 - Windows sensor help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

for past couple of days, my alarm is, randomly I’d like to think, going off on both part and full arm mode. The panel displays it being down to Zone 008 Windows. On the ground floor there are 8 window / shock sensors (6 on windows and 2 on patio doors). I was hoping if someone could advise on L how to, if, possible which one is triggering this? There is nothing on cameras to suggest any foul activities so I’m putting it down to issues with sensors. In addition, yesterday while in the room, I noticed the light on one of the sensors kept going on and off as if it had been activated without the windows even touched. Is there a way to verify that’s the window?

thank you.

Sponsored Links
Oh and also, should the trigger show on the app? Only one if the three alarms have shown up? Thank you.

Are the shock sensors hardwired ?
Are they all on the same zone ?
The flashing light suggests that one has triggered.
Are the leds on detector reset? When alarm set the leds are reset.(go off)
Check all shocks to see if any other leds are on.

Thank you for taking time to respond.

1. Shock sensor are indeed hardwired
2. I believe, yes, they are all in same Zone
3. Thanks - that is what I thought and found one of them to be randomely going off in the mornign when I came down yesterday.
4. led's on detector reset - I dont know how to do this, I did take the shock sensor cover off just to look at it but AFAIR, I only saw Sensitivity dial.
5. Currently no lights are constantly on any of the detectors. They come on when tap it or around it.

I went on to check my app but it doesnt capture the alam that went off either and no notification - is that normal?

Thanks again
Rp

Sponsored Links
This is the sensor I have and one I saw the light come on and off randomly after alarm had gone off in the middle of the night. I saw the lights flashing after I had reset the alarm with the key fob etc.

Attachments

• B1CE2ED6-9EDA-4B98-A1AC-8286CFEE0609.jpeg
    B1CE2ED6-9EDA-4B98-A1AC-8286CFEE0609.jpeg
    220.2 KB · Views: 78
If no leds on sensors currently, then wait until next false alarm and then check to see if any leds are on after the alarm activation.
The alarm activation shown on the keypad should notify app, if app set up correctly.

Funny enough just set it up to full arm using fob. Put little one in the car and the alarm went off with windows alert. I’ve checked all 8 shock sensors and no one had the light on ☹️ Is there any other way then to check which sensor went off other than the LED?

I’m guessing I’ll need an expert to come out and look at it. Thanks all x

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back