Texecom Elite 64 Disarm Question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. I have a self installed Texecom Premier Elite 64 W system complete with Smartcom remote control module hard wired to my network. I recently wanted it to auto disarm in the mornings just before we get up due to forgetfulness and noisy accidents! As part of this change I also split the various sensors into Area A for all outside doors and windows, side gate, and sheds, and area B for all internal sensors. When we part arm bedtime mode, it correctly disarms automatically fully. However, when we go out and do a full arm, upon return and entering a PIN for a quick disarm, it instantly disarms Area A but not Area B meaning you need to enter the code again otherwise an internal sensor or door in Area B triggers the alarm. How can I get it to quick disarm all areas upon entering one PIN, one time ? All user accounts are assigned to both areas. I use Wintex for programming connecting via a wireless laptop to the IP address of the smartcom.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
How is the user programmed?
What Areas are assigned to the keypad you are using?
What does it say in the log for full, part, arming and disarming?

It sounds like local disarming possibly turned on for the user

That was it secureiam. When I unticked local disarming for the users and tested it, it worked fine. I recall ticking it before and assuming it meant that user could arm or disarm locally (at the keypad). Obviously it means something else though!

many thanks for your help.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back