Texecom Elite 64 timed disarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I have the above alarm. I don't part set at night as my kids often come downstairs before we wake up and it's a PITA.

Is there any way to configure it so that it isn't set to arm at a certain time but if part set would disarm at a given time, say 6am.

Clearly if it were full set at nighttime, for example if we were on holiday, obviously it would need to stay armed.

So is there any way to configure it so that part set times out at a given hour. I can't find EXACTLY this in the manuals or the forum. Anyone have any thoughts?

Sponsored Links
Well yes its possible to set up a disarm every day at a specified time you want it to disarm.

making it conditional on it being part set only that disarms may take a little tinkering.
making it so it doesn't do it when your on holiday would require some sort of intervention. ie switching it off, and yes that could be done.

The question would be for me time to test and manipulate to see how close we could get it.

A recipe is the easiest way of being able top switch on or off, in that you go away log in the app and turn it off, come back say monday morning you could turn it back on Sunday and it would disarm monday morning

The question becomes the making it conditional of the system only being part set.

Texecom forum may have someone that has some time to look at it at the moment not sure if I have time to sit down and work through and get the information I need from you so i know what we have to work with.

Ok, so no straightforwardly programmable option from the keypad, then.

I need some additional hardware, then I presume to connect the alarm and whatever device I could run the app on. Is this the Texecom Connect module and is it easy to self-install?

As for the app, it seems I cannot get this from Google Play, since it was created for an older version of Android than my phone runs. So presumably I'd need to obtain the APK, sideload it and test it.

If I'm right in my thinking, assuming the app actually works on my phone, the hardware cost is not prohibitive and I'd be happy to install and experiment. Am I on the right lines? Oh and is any paid subscription required to use the app?

If not I'll give it a go. Better than an alarm that's left unset!!

Sponsored Links
Control panel needs to be v4 or above..If not then firmware would need to be flashed.
Press menu 4 on keypad will tell you panel version.
You will need smartcom and set up Texecom cloud account
Subscription is currently free,but may charge in future.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back