Texecom Elite Outputs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a premier elite 88 and would like to make it so that from the mobile 'Texecom Connect' App, I can initiate a relay (ideally for a second or so) to open my electric garage door, such that I can use the App to disarm the alarm and also open the garage door and drive in.

If I add text into one of the 8 'PC Control' Outputs, it appears in the Texecom Connect App under Rooms -> Control and I can switch this output on/off

1) What are the PC Outputs (1-8), where is this output accessed from? (the manual doesn't explain this) and I don't think it's the digicom outputs is it ?

2) Also, what are Custom Outputs (1-4) that are also shown in the wintex software (Global -> Output Text) ?

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Sponsored Links
You make a normal output pc control from what I can remember
Thanks, yes that's worked. Via Wintex, I've simply set the trigger for one of the 5 wired outputs on the panel to use 'PC Output 1' - which presumably is just an 'internal output/state'. Seems an odd/added step to be able to do it but presumably the PC Outputs can serve some other purposes and for some reason Texecom aren't currently able to fire the wired outputs from the App directly.

I've set it to use pulse 1 which will then operate my relay for one second and then switch back to 'off', surprisingly the mobile App 'switch' also moves back to off after one second which is a nice touch.

If someone has any more info on the 'Custom Outputs' (which seem to allow And/Or operations based on 8 settings) and where their outputs can be consumed from then that would be useful.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back