Texecom app not showing anything under 'control'

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys

I have a Texecom Premier 64-W which I just upgraded to FW version 6. I have tried following some of the threads which mention it on here but am having no luck.

In Wintex > Outputs > Panel Outputs ; I have set Output 1 to "PC Control" and ticked the Pulse 1 attribute.

I have then gone to Global > System Text > PC Control 1 and entered the text "test 1".

Then I uploaded from Wintex to the panel

I have then logged into the Connect App using an Administrator account (Mine - can edit other users so assume its Admin) and SYNC'd the panel, I have then logged out and logged back in and expecting to see the Output Under Rooms > Control , but nothing appears.

Is there anything I am missing?

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
There have been reports of this not working in the past and thought it had been resolved you may find a quicker response to the issue in the Texecom forums but I no longer have access to these.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but i gave up in the interim

Just tried again and still doesnt work. Ive managed to get the digi output working which i can trigger from wintex > diagnostics, but the output doesnt appear on the app under rooms > control

Im hoping maybe someone has some new info.

I admit i havent joined the texecom installer forums yet.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply; I think i have.

I went to Global options > System Text > then under Output Text, I selected PC Control 1 i typed my text into the bottom, and then uploaded that page to the panel.

Hopefully thats correct.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back