Texecom EOL Wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've been trying to understand the wiring for the Texecom EOL wiring. I think I've been getting confused between EOL and Global Tampers and I just want to check I've got it straight before I start connecting wires up.

The control panel terminals as as per the Texecom 48 & the external expander for the 24 i.e. it has double pole terminals.

If I wired it up as follows:

PIRWiring.jpg

Have I got this right? Do I leave the spare T&A terminals bare?

If I was using the Premier 24 I'd just use the two Zone terminals and ignore the aux Tamper? - it only has 2 terminals per zone rather than 4.

If I used the Anti Masking Texecom PIRs then I'd just connect the two T-EOL terminals to T & A? - resistors are internal.

Thanks
Adam

Sponsored Links
Looks good to me.

If you use the AM detectors, like you say they have the resistors built in, which makes wiring easier, and they are cheaper than the standard dual tech PIRs :)

On the prem 24 panel you will just need to install a link between the 'aux tamper' terminals if you are using EOL wiring.

Thanks RF

Been staring at the diagrams in the manual getting confused between Global Tampers & EOL - at last the penny dropped.

Would you recommend AM sensors? AMDT or AMQD?

Only reason I ask is because I've read comments on another forum about Anti Masking causing problems with false alarms.

Cheers

I normally install texecom AMDT detectors, and also have them at home (along with some honeywell AMDTs too:cool: ) and have not had any problems with false alarms from this type of detector.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back