Texecom Firmware Update - stuck waiting for authorisation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Fired off a firmware upgrade (from Texecom Cloud) on a freshly installed panel and the firmware update jammed here:

1699778137259.png

Any idea where this user authorisation is done? I can't see anything anywhere...

For reference, SmartCom is already updated to the latest version and is connected via ethernet. Panel diagnostics run cleanly and the system is otherwise fully functional.

Sponsored Links
master code on keypad, should give you what you need, if sending via cloud you can request it not to require authorisation

Thanks, that was my assumption. It looks like something went wrong with the process on this panel and the authorisation request never materialised under the master user. In the end, I had to get Texecom to cancel the in-flight upgrade and I'll try it again the next time I'm physically present at the panel (need a new app code to proceed). Next time I'll do it without the authorisation request too.

Thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back