Texecom Smartcom Firmware

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Just received an error message during Smartcom firmware update. Please could somebody let me know what the latest version is as cant seem to find this on the Texecom site, so not sure if its upgraded or not.
Mine is currently at 04.01.00.

Thanks

Dave

Sponsored Links
Latest or was earlier this week.

You updated it from cloud and that always has latest version available.

Latest or was earlier this week.

You updated it from cloud and that always has latest version available.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. As I had a error message at the end of the update process I just want to check whether or not the update actually happened. I can’t find what the latest version is on the Texecom site.
Just need confirmation what the latest version number is.
Thanks
Dave

without knowing the error message i cant say if that will be an issue for you going forward.

Sponsored Links
All sorted, I have found out the Smartcom latest firmware is 04.01.00.

Dave

wasn't what I was getting at.

if you get a message during an upgrade that there is a fault, even if it updates to the latest version there could be corruption, hence why I was asking what the fault was.

Texecom cloud always has the latest versions on there as soon as they are released.

As the message was only there for a very short period I have no way of knowing what it said.
The firmware did update correctly, my guess is that at the end of the update the smartcom rebooted and the app ( which I had open) lost contact and that caused the error.
If it happens next time there is an update I will try and capture it.

thanks

Dave

you can always redo the firmware if your having problems [probably would have shown if you had been using app

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back