Texecom - new battery but still battery fault

replacement psu's can be bought around 35/40 mark inc vat online plus postage.

HAD-0001-6 is what you would be looking out for, I do have some of these if your struggling to find any. online but you could do with confirming you have that issue for definite first.

Sponsored Links
Ah great. So replacing just the black box - looks like it's just a connector on each side so fairly straightforward to do?

In the meantime to get rid of the fault I have to disconnect the PSU200 battery I guess and just have the 1 backup battery in the panel

The earth wiring differs on some of the models slightly but it is relatively straight forward to work out.

if you swap the PSU from panel with the psu from the PSU 200 you should see the battery fault move confirming its the psu thats gone awol.

then you can disable the battery monitoring, remove the battery and power cycle the unit and the battery fault wont show.

You would not believe this... I just disabled battery monitoring Wintex, tried to send back to the panel and it said connection dropped

Now it's completely reset the panel

what a mess! managed to set up comip from the panel but loading the account in Wintex said the tdf file is corrupted or invalid

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back