Texecom Prem Elite 64 ...Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi to all on the forum,
I'm here as I do some help please, I have installed a Premier Elite 64 W at my property. The install has gone well so & consists of 2 x hard wired bells (wiring as soon as the cable arrives) 5 pir's & 3 x door contacts.
I have installed Smartcom via ethernet & I have 4 steady Leds the WiFi is flashing &
Software for both is right up to date.
System has no faults.
I have obtained the code for the app on my mobile which works fine.

Problem- I just cannot connect via my laptop to Wintex, I've down loaded it from the Texecom site, and now I'm lost completely.
I dont do computers so I'm really stuck.
Can someone give me an idiots guide to how I start please.

Best to all..

Sponsored Links
Hi Secureiam, thanks for picking up my thread, sorry I dont get your create a profile ?

I had a code from the keypad so I could enable my mobile & I now have synced my phone after adding devices & rooms etc.

Sorry I'm a bit thick with sort of thing

not sure how to explain.

wintex is designed for engineers, so each account in wintex has a panel profile.

Sponsored Links
the app code lasts 60 minutes, so generate another one in the phone app in users, NOT THE KEYPAD,

I'm sorry I dont know how to, i never knew there was all this computer stuff to it.
I thought I'd well up to now...now I've got the dog over it

you don't need wintex to be fair, as you don't know what your doing I wouldn't recommend using it as you can make a serious mess sending stuff to the panel you don't understand.

Thanks kind Sir for your good words, however I'm not a giver upper lol, so now I need to know how to do it..

I got Wintex loaded on my laptop, account open, named me as user, it's the modem stuff I dont get comp 1 & 2 ...

don't say you wont warned about the potential to mess it up.

so if you have wintex account created.

generate an app code on your mobile phone in the user section

in wintex connect via smart com, enter the app code.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back