Texecom Premier 48 Panel Outputs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This might be a silly question, but, I have an output from Panel Output 2 going to a input trigger on my CCTV. In Wintex I configured the output to be Area - 01 Guard Alarm, when I set the alarm off, it does not trigger. What should I set to this, is it 00 Alarm.

I want to trigger the CCTV to email my photos from all camera, when the house alarm goes off.

I have tested the setup with 23 Part Armed, and it works, so I know the output is setup correct, it is just getting it to work when a real alarm is triggered without annoying the neighbours with endless testing. hehe

Cheers,
Will

Sponsored Links
Don't know your panel, but, the easiest way to do your testing would be to remove the trigger wire to your outside siren, no noise outside!

Don't forget to put it back again AND don't forget the mains inside the panel, isolate before you start.

Sponsored Links
Have you remembered to select the area(s) which you want to activate the output when they are activated?

Guard alarm will only activate the output if a zone set as 'guard' is triggered. It will not operate if you set off the alarm by letting the entry timer start and not putting the code in.

It should be set to output function '00 Alarm' if you want the output to operate on any activation of the system.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back