Texecom Premier Auto Disarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a Texecom Premier 88 installed in my house and I would like to start arming it at night. We don't like the idea of having to Disarm the system if we need to go downstairs at night. All the upstairs zones would be omitted for the part-set, would there be a way for the panel to automatically Disarm if the landing PIR is activated when part-set? And then automatically set again if there has been no movement downstairs after 30 minutes? Thanks

Sponsored Links
yes it is in theory possible, however it would have to be tried and tweaked to get it working exactly how you want it if at all, but seriously I wouldn't offer any guarantees that it can be done even if I was being paid.

It requires something about and you may get it close but not exactly how you would like.

I don't think its a good idea, get broken into via the landing on a night when your in bed, and the alarm isn't armed for 30 minutes.

but someone would need to know you have it setup that way.

Sponsored Links
For heaven's sake, do you want a toy or an alarm system?

.........................................but seriously I wouldn't offer any guarantees that it can be done even if I was being paid......................................................................
Couldn't agree more.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back