Texecom Premier Elite - 2 x questions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone
Wonder if you could help with the below two questions

The alarm is configured so that the ricochet door contact is the final set door so set as Entry/Exit and Area A exit is set as Entry/Exit
If I try and set the panel with the door open the keypad states the door is preventing exit, i can override and press yes but is there a way of disabling this?

Other question is that previously upon entering the property to unset the alarm you would just present the tag and it would unset the alarm. Now it says welcome master, unset alarm meaning you have to present the fob again or press tick. Is there a way of having it set back so you just have to present the fob?

Many thanks in advance
Matt

Sponsored Links
1st question e/e you shouldn’t open the door until the exit has started, open door tone changes close door tone changes 8 seconds later system sets. 8 second default exit settle time if this has changed it could’ve different.

2nd question not sure exactly what you have changed.

for example keypad area?
User disarm first?
User auto yes (not normally needed)
If keypad area and user area match and system on entry then user code would disarm system and nothing else to press.

if the system is set and entry not started and auto yes off then as long as disarm first is on it should ask do you want to disarm when code or fob entered

all these questions relate to what should be default settings.

was the system actually in entry?

as auto yes isn’t needed if system is in entry normally, presenting fob or entering code during entry should disarm system.

However if system is not in entry then code or fob will ask if you want to disarm unless auto yes is turned on.

Sponsored Links
something else must have been changed and off top of my head not sure, would have to check various bits of programming

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back