Pyronix and Tags help needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have install a Pyronix 32 and all is working well. I have set up 5 tags for exit and entry having the front door as the exit / entry point and count down timer.

I've noticed that a tag can be used to turn off the alarm once it is triggered and i am concerned that sometimes a key and key fob is left in the building so the alarm could be silenced if somebody uses the tag.

I see in the manual that you can set for key fob that the alarm can only be disarmed if using the entry exit point during the count down timer

" Fob unset Entry - A fob can be used to unset the panel only if the entry time is running"

I have tried this but it does not work and i assume this only work for key fob and not tag.

Any ideas or is this not possible for the tag.

Sponsored Links
Yes, I thought that may be the case.

Seems strange that the Radio fob has this option but not the tag

Sponsored Links
It’s to stop you accidentally turning off the alarm eg you catch the unset button in your pocket as your leaving ...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back