Texecom Premier Elite 24 OP1 problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just wired a Sound Bomb 1 to my Premier Elite 24 OP1 port. I am trying to configure it so that it will sound when the alarm is triggered but I can't get it to work. I have OP1 set to Group Type Area, Areas to A & B, Attributes to User Test and Function to 00 Alarm. When I do a user test on OP1 the Sound Bomb sounds so I think it is wired correctly but it doesn't when the Alarm itself goes off.

Any thoughts as to why it doesn't work before I give up and piggy back it on the Bell connections?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
try bell trigger or digi output programmed as area alarm.

not sure why its working on OP1 when tested but not when in alarm, if its programmed correctly. been a long time since I wired in a smart bomb and always used bell trigger or digi output

try bell trigger or digi output programmed as area alarm.

not sure why its working on OP1 when tested but not when in alarm, if its programmed correctly. been a long time since I wired in a smart bomb and always used bell trigger or digi output

Ok thanks. I'll give those a try tomorrow.

Problem solved. Not for the first time it was me being a total moron. It turns out that when I was testing this I was only triggering an internal alarm rather than a full intruder alarm. Once I did the latter it turns out it is all working fine.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back