Texecom Premier Elite 24 Part Set

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I recently had a Texecom Premier Elite 24 installed and need some advice/help in regards to entry/exit timer when part set.

I have it setup so when part set all the downstairs pirs zones are on with upstairs pir zones off, however even though the downstairs hallway pir is set to on it does not start the timer when activated nor does it trigger the alarm? All other zones downstairs work as they should do and trigger the alarm.

How do I set it so that the downstairs hallway pir starts the timer when activated on part set?

I only have master code and I can’t get hold of the installer, he isn’t returning any of my calls :(

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Have been trying to get hold of him for over two months. Asked him to give me a call back day after install replied saying he would but since then no one answers the office or mobile phone, have left numerous phone, txt and email messages but not even the courtesy of a single response. Don't understand why, at bit of a loss as what to do now.

Have been trying to get hold of him for over two months...
Sounds like he is wrong person to deal :(. Ask him for engineer code or any good installer can crash the panel and reprogram.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the replies, i've done some digging and it appears that he has resigned as director and is in the process of dissolving the company. I did ask for the engineer code in the past and again the other day but still no response. :cry:

Any recommendations for someone who would be able to reset the engineer code around East London/Essex? Also any idea how much this is like to cost me?
Thanks

Worst case new pcb/panel around £45 plus vat , plus an hours labour . Best case an hours labour to reset and reprogram...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back