Texecom Premier Elite 48 - SmartCom - Homebridge

I should be getting my dialler later this week. I have downloaded the app to configure it, so that’s for that tip.

I am still totally confused about the wiring for the dialler. I have two types of output used at the moment. Output 2 for Panic and Output 3 for Alarm.

is there any chance you could help me match section and terminal numbers from the diagrams of the panel and dialler above?
I don’t have any spare zones in the panel so not sure if what to do with the taper either

Sponsored Links
What condition do you want to monitor?

I cant tell which output to wire to where, because I don't know on what conditions you wish to monitor or how each output is programmed.

However.

Digi output 1 to trigger 1 keeps things simple, then your messages need to match what the output/trigger is programmed for.

If you don't have a spare zone for the tamper, but your not using the aux tamper/fault you could wire it into there instead. Other than that the instructions for the dialler tell you what to do if your not using the units tamper might be worth a read and getting back if you still don't understand.

Unfortunately I do not know what your outputs are programmed up as, it could be the default values or it could be something completely different. You or your installer could haver changed them.

Looking to add my system to HB so waiting patiently for your findings

I have now attached my COM IP to my Com 3 port via the little adapter and it is working a treat. I can see my door and PIR sensors in the Home app and I can still use the SmartCom for the Connect app. Let me know if you need any help.

Sponsored Links
Will the wiring in the first picture work for me or am I missing something. I have reattached a picture of my actual board to show which terminals are already occupied and which are free. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• CleanShot 2022-02-24 at 5.57.28@2x.jpg
    CleanShot 2022-02-24 at [email protected]
    201.8 KB · Views: 79
  • ActualAlarm.jpeg
    ActualAlarm.jpeg
    451.1 KB · Views: 65
if the aux power is over loaded then it may cause issue when in alarm but no idea what you have connected to.

you can use HB with a comip if your using the smart coms com up you need to be aware that there may be issues unless you turn off the notifications. It can not handle multiply connections unfirtunately

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back