Texecom premier elite 48 w

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just powered up the system for first time, did factory reset but when i enter default code to try and access any menu ideally to pair devices it just keeps scrolling automatically through various things not allowing me to do anything can someone give guidance?

Sponsored Links
enter code once scrolls through, enter a second time while its scrolling through should get you past the error messages

Thanks that worked managed to set date and time. Are those errors because system defaults are loaded? The manual looks pretty in depth, after pairing devices where should I ideally start re programming?

what do you want it to do, where are your devices, what errors do you have?

Sponsored Links
Display shows System Alerts! then after entering code it goes through numerous tamper alerts from zone 1 to 8 then call alarm company. I have 5 pirs and 4 door contacts. I will want to get a front door entry/exit set and a back door entry exit set then have all pirs and door contacts armed / dis armed

IMG_2165.PNG Alert electrical

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back