Texecom Premier Elite 64W - wiring and zone status

HML

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hi,

I'm setting up a two magnetic contacts on one wired zone with a junction box and a FSL (and yes, I probably should have settled for a simpler system as I have no experience in alarm systems). Anyhow I managed to make the contact chime when commissioning. After that I played around with Wintex for the first time without reading to much instructions and also tightened the screws on the magnetic contact so I'm wondering if messed up the settings in Wintex or the wires when tightening the screws before I start to check/redo the wiring.

When I check the status for the zone I get "Secure 000R" and I can't find what 000R means in the installation guide? I'm note able to get it to chime in the test any more. I have the zone set up for triple end of line and wiring according to picture. Any suggestions?

Ki9ygM8.jpg

Sponsored Links
Hi again,

I moved the wires to zone 2 after finding the table with the resistances in the Wintex diagnostics dialogue and it started working properly. Now I'm wondering did I somehow manage to destroy zone 1 or could it still just be set up wrong? Any educated guess is appreciated.

It still says zone 1 'secure' while the other zones are 'tamper' in the Wintex diagnostics.

bvClm09.png

yrgAbSw.png

Firstly wiring type if using resistors is normally double pole / EOL wiring type.

000R suggests there is no resistance and secure would suggest that wiring type may be normally closed/ or the panel is wired incorrectly or the device is incorrectly setup.

So I would :-
1.publish what you have the zone programmed as for each part of the zone
2.I would take photo's of the wiring and publish here. The panel there is only two terminals for the zone, so just the device should be adequate.

This way we can see what you have programmed and the way its wired.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back