Texecom premier elite install power up sequence

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I've just swapped out an accenta mini for a premier 24 elite, upgraded pir's to DT and bought a smartcom for communicating. Changed bellbox for x-be

I'm going to power up later, but unsure of boot up sequence, is it; battery jumper in bellbox, lid down on bellbox, battery in control panel, mains fuse in control panel whilst loading defaults button held in (and for how long?), then engineers code to silence alarm so programming can commence?? Or is it panel first then bellbox later??

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
You can do it both ways
Connect bell box and sab battery jumper
Power up control panel mains first then connect battery
Silence with master code,then you can enter the engineering mode.
You do not need to press or default control panel if new and out of the box
You may need to default control if not new.
Then it is programming time
This is when the fun starts if unsure leave the default settings until you know what functions are required

Thanks for the reply. I’ve ordered another keypad to install upstairs so will power up when that’s fitted. The only programming I need is part set omit Hall PIR and possibly timed alarm throughout night.

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back