texecom r8 plus, different enter times?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am installing one of these in my house. there will be 3 KP. one at front door, one in garage, one upstairs. i plan to have daytime and night time settings. obviously night time will only arm ground floor and be unset from upstrairs before setting off so short time delay needed say 30 sec.

Front door will be the same, maximun enter time needed will be 30 secs. Garage tho has electric opener, i want to be able to drive in, then get out of car and unset alarm before it goes off.

Is it possible if set in daytime mode, to set the front door and garage detectors to different enter times. so depending which one i enter by. will determine hw long i have to unset the alarm?

if this is possible is it also available if alarm is in night time mode, that if the garage detector is set off there is no time delay in alarm?

Sponsored Links
You can have different entry times for part and full set entry, but not dependant on which zone triggers the EE.

You can set the zone type for the garage to change from EE to guard if the system is part set.

You can have different entry times for part and full set entry, but not dependant on which zone triggers the EE.

You can set the zone type for the garage to change from EE to guard if the system is part set.

ok thanks for that, guess i will either have to get out the car quickly!, or have a longer entry time. which should not be a problem. thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back