Texecom Smartcom Issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I recently installed an Elite 64-W. Installed the Smartcom fine. Installed Texecom Connect on the customers phone but the app would only Part Arm? Press for a Full arm, again would show as a Part Arm? If anyone has had similar and could help I would be very thankful.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

Sponsored Links
Hmm,

I suspect without me actually checking one of two things.

1. two areas on system of which you have armed on one fully, Area A full armed system part armed, indicating only one Area set.
2. the system is auto part arming.

It is difficult to say without more details for certain what is going on, but you can check the event log to show what the system recorded as to went the panel says went on.

You may find this easier in wintex and to download the event log.

If your an installer you can contact Texecom technical support and/ or use there forum as a registered installer???

Hi,

It only had one Area. I called Texecom and Auto Part Arm was on! All sorted now thanks for the reply.

Like I said then...…

Auto part arm isn't on at default, so you must have been playing with the settings?

Auto part arm works on if it doesn't see the entry door go open and close after time x it part sets the system. All explained in the manual.

Sponsored Links
Yes I had put it on without noticing. Must have ticked it in Wintex and just not realised. Thankyou for your help mate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back