Texecom speech dialler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello to everybody who can help. I have a Texecom Veritas r8 alarm pannel that I put in about 8 years ago and works fine. I have now got a Texecom speech dialler and I am having a few problems wireing and programing it to work. Lets start with the wires. Got the power feeds from the rkp on the pannel. The two tamper wires go to the tamper on the speech dialler and goes into the tamper on the pannel. Next the bit I am not sure of. Only one wire comes from the alarm pannel and goes to the s / d. The wire comes from the b terminal of the sab on the pannel and goes in to input 3 on the s / d. I have programed the s / d and done the test but when i arm the alarm and then trigger it the s / d does not ring anybody. Please help and try not to be to technical

Sponsored Links
Well without being too technical.
Following your connections.

Connect it to the BT or other line providor.

Hi there i have connected the two wires to the speech dialler and plugged them in to a dsl filter and then in to the phone socket. The test works fine but as i said the s / d does not dial when the alarm is armed and then activated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back