texecom veritas 8, either part set or omit zones

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Afternoon, few weeks I posted on here but with my explanation could not sorted it out.

It came down to the tamper spring on the panel which is now sorted.

Could someone help in easy terms how to set up either part or omit zones , so in the evening these can be set while where asleep, I have four zones to set up , any help is much appreciated

Sponsored Links
advise on how you want the zones to work.

ie which ones to cause an alarm, which you want to start the entry, which you want to not work at all when part set.

Hi there before we entered either full or code to exit property, and code to enter.

Need to reset it so zones, so at nighttime the kitchen and one room is active, so two bedroom and hallway are free to roam please

if you look at the manual
enter engineering and set up the part set suite make sure all zones not in use during part set are selected to be omitted.

its a little more complicated for the kitchen and room one.

depends on where your keypad is located and when its part set do you activate the kitchen or room one first when you get up to disarm the system or not at all?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back