Texecom wireless smoke alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Quick question. I've done a fair amount of hunting but I can't find the answer.

The wireless smoke detectors by texecom have a built in sounder. I know they all go off for a fire alarm, however I was wondering if they can also be used as extra sounders for a burglar alarm? Will save me putting in some extra sounders if they do

Thanks

Sponsored Links
not the first to ask either but it would run down the batteries very quickly so is unlikely ever to be offered either.

Texecom wireless internal sounder is 5Ci-W is Texecoms internal wireless sounder offering, this doesn't do speaker tones.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the replies

Will put a couple of sound bombs in for the alarm. Think I may just stick to normal smoke alarms at the cost of them

Aico EI 100R 12 volt smoke detector with sounder built in and relay to connect to zone on alarm control panel.These can also be interlinked and also do heat detector in same range.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back