Recommend a heat/smoke alarm with built in sounder for use with DSC PowerSeries panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm upgrading an old wired alarm system. It's time to do the smokes. The old system had traditional looking smoke detector wired to the panel. When triggered the panel would alarm and so would the smoke detector via a built in sounder.

I've bought a selection of four-wire Texecom Exodus sensors which were a good price - £18. However upon inspection it appears they don't have sounders built in.

I'd like to stick to detectors with Sounders built in as I feel this would be safer. The only ones i can find that might be suitable are Aico Ei181.
http://www.discount-electrical.co.u...back-up--interconnect---relay-contacts-10-30v

1. Does anyone know if they are compatible? It says they have NO and NC terminals, is that 2 or 4 wire setup?

2. Can people recommend any others that I should look at please?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Acio Ei105R 12 volt smoke detector with relay.
Use 12 volt to power the device and connect reley to zone. If control panel is EOL put resistor in relay or use relay as n/c in zone if not EOL .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back